Selasa, 19 Mei 2009

MY FIRST BOOTS!!! :D

                                                my first date with this choco boots,,awww yeeaaahh!!!!!!




believe it or not this is my first boots that I had.
eemmm maybe when I was 5 years old , I had one,,docmart style haha but I guess it doesnt fit anymore ;P

I've tried to search a great boots in some places like Pasar Senen and Taman Puring(in my place this both of market is really happening!! :D).
but the result is guess what?? ZERO..hahah,, I've got nothin in 3 tired days!!!

untill I found this little choco boots,,
We love each other at the first sight,,ohhhh,,,

2 komentar:

  1. Bagus sepatunya. Btw, blog ini saya link ya...
    Thx

    BalasHapus
  2. candri.. keep blogging dear.. where's the update... ! and i love this boot too!

    lauretha

    BalasHapus